ALL MEETINGS IN SUMMIT COUNTY (BRECKENRIDGE, FRISCO, AND DILLON) and SOME IN GRAND COUNTY HAVE BEEN IMPACTED BY C-19. SEE BELOW FOR THE MOST CURRENT MEETING INFORMATION!!
THIS IS THE LATEST RE MEETING CHANGES IN DISTRICT 17 AS OF Tuesday, June 30th:
1. GRANBY. All meetings are at a local park for the foreseeable future. Meetings are at Polhamus Park (in Pavilion, 99 W. Jasper Ave., Granby, CO.) ***Please WEAR A MASK and bring a camping chair to park meetings.***
- Sunday – 10am
- Monday – 12pm (noon)
- Monday – 8pm
- Wednesday – 5:30pm
- Friday – 1:30pm, Meredi, Phone: 970-509-9783. (Zoom ID: 899-642-5080, password: 502267). Meet at Polhamus Park on good weather days.
- Friday – 8pm
2. In order to provide a consistent way to hold meetings during this time of social distancing, District 17 has purchased a pro Zoom account which will allow both a lot of participants and lengthy meetings. Our goal is to have one meeting room for all meetings in the District. The meetings below can use Zoom log in information below. The Mon – Fri Noon Simplicity Meetings have moved to this Zoom Site. The Monday and Saturday Womens Meetings will still use their log in information as shown in the paragraphs below this one. Meetings in Grand County will be added when they migrate to ZOOM. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!
Sunday: 7:30pm Breck
Monday: 12:05pm Dillon
Monday: 7:00pm Breck
Tuesday: 6:45am Dillon
Tuesday: 12:05pm Dillon
Tuesday: 6:45pm Frisco/Breck union (combined meeting of two groups)
Wednesday: 6:45am Dillon
Wednesday: 12:05pm Dillon
Wednesday: 6:30pm Breck/Fairplay union
Thursday: 12:05pm Dillon
Thursday: 6:30pm Dillon
Friday: 7:00am Dillon
Friday, 8:00pm Breck
Saturday: 8:15am Dillon
Saturday: 5:30pm Frisco
To Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/638166584 Meeting ID: 638 166 584
One tap mobile: +13462487799,,638166584# US (Houston) or +16699006833,,638166584# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US or +1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 638 166 584
3. WOMEN ONLY OPEN 12-step recovery ALL women welcome! NA, AA, Al-Anon, OA, etc. Monday 6:30pm; Tuesday 5:30am; Saturday 9:00am. Zoom.us is a FREE app you can download on phone or computer. https://zoom.us/j/149139624?pwd=Mm5MWTU0UnJFbWhaT0RUdHRnSlJvQT09 Meeting password: 303873. If you are on FB, you can connect in between the meetings and invite women outside our district to join! When you click on the cover photo you should get everything you need to know. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitnessFaithFellowship The Joe and Charlie Big book study can also be joined on this Zoom account on Thursdays at 5 pm.
4. HOT SULPHUR SPRINGS (Sun, 7:00 pm), and WINTER PARK (Thurs, 7:30 pm) MEETINGS. Available on Zoom. See the “Find A Meeting” page for instructions on how to join “Zoom” meeting at the same time and day of the week. WINTER PARK (Sat, 7:30 pm) closed.
5. 11TH STEP MEETING (non-District 17): On Zoom, If you already have a zoom account. Type in your search engine or website address
bar Thomaskeatingchapel. The first thing that shows up is Thomas Keating Chapel / MC. Click that and when that page comes up you click, Enter the Chapel. Then you click: “Join the Video”. Then you are on the meeting site. Times will be Tuesday 5:30pm – 6:30pm. And Thursday at 8:30am – 9:30am. You can use iPad computer or smartphone with camera to get clean audio/video of all people at meeting. There will be a request of anonymity at beginning of both 11th step meetings. PS there is a meditation group at 4:30 to 5:30 pm so have patience and will probably start meeting at 5:40pm. (Thanks Jim B)
7th TRADITION FOR THE NOON SIMPLICITY GROUP: To give a 7th Tradition contribution to the Dillon Noon Simplicity Group, directly deposit it at the 1st Bank in Silverthorne. Just put noon simplicity group as the account. An account number is not needed.
Due to the current changing health situation, many AA meetings across the U.S. and Canada are finding it safer to close. To help members during this time, we are giving everyone free access to all of our 2020 Grapevine and La Viña issues. (The audio to Grapevine’s stories will be available as well, so people can listen to the stories if they like.) Please share with your fellows. We have also included a link to our Youtube channel with some original audio stories as well as other important information. To enter, visit: www.aagrapevine.org/we-are-here-to-help