ALL MEETINGS IN SUMMIT COUNTY (BRECKENRIDGE, FRISCO, AND DILLON) and SOME IN GRAND COUNTY HAVE BEEN IMPACTED BY C-19. SEE BELOW FOR THE MOST CURRENT MEETING INFORMATION!!
THESE ARE THE LATEST RE MEETING CHANGES IN DISTRICT 17 AS OF Tuesday, September 15th..
1. ALL MEETINGS USING DISTRICT 17 ZOOM ACCOUNT. Effective immediately, ZOOM is requiring that all meetings implement either a Passcode or waiting room. From now on, meetings require a Passcode. Our Passcode is 849059. If you use the old log in link, Zoom will request you enter the Passcode. If you use
to log in, you should go directly to the meeting.
2. THURSDAY BIG BOOK (Dillon). Effective September 17, 2020, the Thursday Big Book Group will resume meeting in the Dillon Community Church. Masks must be worn at all times.
3. SUNRISE (Dillon). Effective September 12, 2020, the Sunrise Group will move their meeting from strictly Zoom to inside the Lord of the Mountains Church as well as Zoom. Fellowship at 8:00 am and the meeting starts at 8:15 am. Meet in the upstairs Fellowship Hall. Masks must be worn at all times.
4. FEISTY FRIDAY NIGHT SPEAKER (Breckenridge). Effective immediately, this meeting will move to inside the Father Dyer Church. The meeting time will continue to be 7:00 pm. CDC guidelines will be adhered to.The meeting will be broadcast on Zoom (District 17 Zoom info below) so that those wishing to attend the meeting but who do not wish to do so in person will be able to view. The meeting will be broadcast but not participatory. *** Please WEAR A MASK. ***
5. THE TWO MILE HIGH GROUP (Breckenridge). Effective immediately, this group will start meeting in person in Father Dyer Church. Note that meeting times will revert to the pre-Covid times as shown below.
Mondays 7pm Open Discussion
Tuesdays 7pm Big Book study
Wednesdays 7pm 12&12 study
Enter through the side door as you used to and go up the stairs. Masks must be worn at all times when you’re in the building, the only exception is while you’re sharing during the meeting. No physical contact with anyone except the people you live with. No books or reading materials will be passed out so please bring your own big book and/or 12&12. On Mondays the meeting will be in-person and on zoom, with all zoom attendees being observation only, no participation. Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be in-person only, not on zoom.
6. FRISCO SATURDAY NIGHT. Effective Saturday, July 11th, Meetings will held in the Senior Center Parking Lot, 83 Nancy’s Place Frisco. Rain or shine. ***Please WEAR A MASK and bring a chair.***
7. GRANBY. All meetings are at a local park for the foreseeable future. Meetings are at Polhamus Park (in Pavilion, 99 W. Jasper Ave., Granby, CO.) ***Please WEAR A MASK and bring a camping chair to park meetings.***
- Sunday – 10am
- Monday – 12pm (noon)
- Monday – 8pm
- Wednesday – 5:30pm
- Friday – 1:30pm, Meredi, Phone: 970-509-9783. (Zoom ID: 899-642-5080, password: 502267). Meet at Polhamus Park on good weather days.
- Friday – 8pm
8. In order to provide a consistent way to hold meetings during this time of social distancing, District 17 has purchased a pro Zoom account which will allow both a lot of participants and lengthy meetings. Our goal is to have one meeting room for all meetings in the District. The meetings below can use Zoom log in information below. The Mon – Fri Noon Simplicity Meetings have moved to this Zoom Site. The Monday and Saturday Womens Meetings will still use their log in information as shown in the paragraphs below this one. Meetings in Grand County will be added when they migrate to ZOOM. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!
Sunday: 7:30pm Breck
Monday: 12:05pm Dillon
Monday: 7:00pm Breck
Tuesday: 6:45am Dillon
Tuesday: 12:05pm Dillon
Tuesday: 6:45pm Frisco
Wednesday: 6:45am Dillon
Wednesday: 12:05pm Dillon
Thursday: 12:05pm Dillon
Friday: 7:00am Dillon
Friday, 7:00pm Breck
Saturday: 8:15am Dillon
To Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 638 166 584 Passcode: 849059
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,638166584#,,,,,,0#,,849059# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,638166584#,,,,,,0#,,849059# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 638 166 584
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keDbAnHDjO
9. WOMEN ONLY OPEN 12-step recovery ALL women welcome! NA, AA, Al-Anon, OA, etc. Monday 6:30pm; Tuesday 5:30am; Saturday 9:00am. Zoom.us is a FREE app you can download on phone or computer. https://zoom.us/j/149139624?pwd=Mm5MWTU0UnJFbWhaT0RUdHRnSlJvQT09 Meeting password: 303873. If you are on FB, you can connect in between the meetings and invite women outside our district to join! When you click on the cover photo you should get everything you need to know. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitnessFaithFellowship After September 10th, the Big Book Awakening study can also be joined on this Zoom account on Thursdays at 5:30 pm.
10. HOT SULPHUR SPRINGS (Sun, 7:00 pm), and WINTER PARK (Thurs, 7:30 pm) MEETINGS. Available on Zoom. See the “Find A Meeting” page for instructions on how to join “Zoom” meeting at the same time and day of the week. WINTER PARK (Sat, 7:30 pm) closed.
11. 11TH STEP MEETING (non-District 17): On Zoom, If you already have a zoom account. Type in your search engine or website address
bar Thomaskeatingchapel. The first thing that shows up is Thomas Keating Chapel / MC. Click that and when that page comes up you click, Enter the Chapel. Then you click: “Join the Video”. Then you are on the meeting site. Times will be Tuesday 5:30pm – 6:30pm. And Thursday at 8:30am – 9:30am. You can use iPad computer or smartphone with camera to get clean audio/video of all people at meeting. There will be a request of anonymity at beginning of both 11th step meetings. PS there is a meditation group at 4:30 to 5:30 pm so have patience and will probably start meeting at 5:40pm. (Thanks Jim B)